Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Teaching time




Time flies very fast, and it's already become my third week. and it's my teaching practicum time after observing at first week and teaching assistant at second week. although I observed every levels from kindergarten, elementary, junior, and senior high school. I teach only on senior high school as my chosen level while got an interview from my host university. Phetchaburi Rajabat University.








my focus is pronunciation and intonation. I gave them tongue twister in the beginning to help their tongue customise to pronounce every English words clearly and for daily exercise.

I start my class with greeting, checking attendance list and preview previous lesson. but before it start, I need to ask my students to collect their phone on my table.



   

my class is conversation class so I decided to use "Asking and giving direction" as my topic because it will be very useful for them if they want to go abroad (base on my experience lol)
I write my lesson plan and print it on after consulted with teacher Gine as my field menthor. I teach for 9 classes (yeayy thank you teacher Gine for trusted your class to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment