Sunday, January 21, 2018

See you later

Arrived at Donmueang Airport, Bangkok, Thailand.



 Finally....
I arrived at Thailand at 17:25 (GMT +7) longer than scheduled time (16:30). we took some pictures together because it will be our "last" time together since we have to go to our own receiving university. me myself will go to Phetchaburi Rajabhat University at Petchaburi with my dearest vice of dean Mr. Palemai Mangga Labulan and his wife Mrs. Wirda Yasin, and the rest of them heading to VRU and SSRU at Bangkok. and after the third day I will be the single fighter at PBRU because Mr. Labulan will be back to Indonesia..huhu T.T (just try to be dramatic LOL)


Ohh I almost forgot this one,
After you arrived at your destination country, your simcard will not work properly except you already pay for roaming package (but you know it's cost expensive to a student haha).
so, make sure the one who wants to pick you prepare some sign to help you to recognize him (because you can't contact him)

<<< See the picture

Mr. Pong (my Buddy from PBRU) prepared that for me, OMG he is so kind (thankyou hehe)

but you don't have to be worried, all of the airports (that I've ever visit) supported free WiFi in case you can use internet access to call the one who will pick you up. (buy a new simcard will help you to save you cost during at the destination country) /end/

No comments:

Post a Comment