Sunday, January 21, 2018

Time to.....

Time to go..................................................................!!

Today is the day, January 21th. It's my first time to be stay for a long time abroad and I'm really excited of it LOL..

It's a connecting flight, I need to go to Denpasar, Bali for transit about  3 hours till my flight to Thailand.

 I have some advice for you if you never go abroad before.
- Make sure your passport valid at least 6 months after come back schedule or you can't even pass the immigration service at the Airport.
- Prepare some cash (at the currency of your target country), but make sure not to bring too much to avoid bad thing. Don't worry because it's easier now to get some cash by using ATM everywhere.
- Prepare some foods to help you feel comfort because it'll take a long time yet the food at Airport will so much more expensive than you ever expected. (useful for low budgeting traveler LOL)



3 hours are not too long for transit time. and it's time to get into my second flight to directly go to Thailand. It takes 4 hours flight to go there. I will be arrived at the airports around 16:30 (GMT +7). haha I went from my home at 02:00 (GMT +8) and it spent more than 15 hours (just only arrived at airport) yet it still exciting to do that. LOL
Ok then, will see you on the next post.......................huooooo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment