Friday, February 16, 2018

Bandonkunhuay School









from my second day at Thailand, I got a chance to visit another school in Thailand. This school located quite far from my place, we can call it in remote area. Mostly people work as a farmer here.
When I heard about the story of this school, I feel like how lucky I am to have anything because education is not needed here. The children have no motivation to go to school because all that they wanted is only grow up and become a farmer (oh my…)





After that time, I planned to spend my last day to help, teach and give motivation to the student here about how important education is.
Time flies, I entered my last week at Thailand, I ask a permission to my host university Phetchaburi Rajhabat University and Aroonpradit school as my teaching practicum school to give me 2 days which are Thursday and Friday to teach for that poor students. (you know they are so nice and gave me that permission)
I went to Cha am (name of that place) at Wednesday evening. I spent 2 days teach there and I try to use fun method to make them happy and enjoy of my lesson.  
I was really happy to meet them. I know they will success in the future, they were coming from poor family but they enthusiasm of learning impressed me.







I also learn so much from the Teachers here because they teach sincerely, they taught me be a role model for the student because student will copy everything what they see, so we must appear polite and say nothing but good words. What an amazing experience.a

No comments:

Post a Comment